Construction of Human Resource Management System for Chinese Logistics Enterprises in the “Internet +” Era
With human resource being the most important part of an organisation, the human resource management (HRM) system has become increasingly important for organisation. One type of organisations that the HRM system has been important is the logistics enterprises. Logistics enterprises are responsible for the management of the flow of goods from one point to another. The aim of this paper was to examine the relationship between online shopping and traditional HRM system and logistics.
The objectives of the study are: To examine how online shopping affects traditional logistics and HRM systems; to examine the barriers to traditional HR systems in the face of online shopping; and to explore the methods that can be used to update the traditional HR systems to enable them cope with online shopping.
A sample of 100 individuals from Chinese logistics firms were used in this study. The individuals were General Managers and HR Managers. It was established in this study that online shopping which is a consequence of internet plus technology has significant effect on traditional HRM system and logistics.
For example, majority of participants indicated that the online shopping introduces new operations, results in new skills requirements eliminates some steps in the supply chain, and increases the complexity of logistics.
In general, online shopping limits the use of traditional logistics and HRM systems. To deal with this situation, it was recommended that firms need to update their training aspect of the HRM system, revise job requirements, and incorporate the internet and online platform in the HRM system.
To analyse, in depth, the current situation of human resource management in logistics enterprises in China and explore the HRM system of logistics enterprises in era of internet+
- To examine how online shopping affects traditional logistics and HRM systems
- To examine the barriers to traditional HR systems in the face of online shopping
- To explore the methods that can be used to update the traditional HR systems to enable them cope with online shopping
- How does online shopping affect the traditional logistics and HR systems?
- What are the main barriers to traditional HR systems in the faced with online shopping?
- What are the new methods required to update HR traditional systems to cope with online shopping
- 10,000 words – 36 pages in length
- Excellent use of literature
- Excellent analysis of subject area
- Well written throughout
- Includes questionnaire
- Ideal for international HRM students
Rationale and significance of research
2: Literature Review
Effect of online shopping on traditional logistics
Effect of online shopping on traditional HRM system
Barriers to traditional HRM systems in the face of online shopping
Methods that can be used to update traditional HRM systems
5: Analysis and Discussion
Effect of online shopping on traditional HRM and logistics
Barriers to traditional logistics and HRM system
Methods of updating the HRM system to deal with online shopping