A Study Into Organizational Commitment Of Employees In Relation To Job Satisfaction, Involvement And Motivation (2016)
Organizational commitment is significant for the success and development of the businesses in the society. The long-term development and advancement of the businesses can be ensured by emphasizing on the employee involvement, job satisfaction, and involvement. Globalization, dynamic environment and high degree of competition has created many challenges for the people in the society so it is critical that the businesses are focusing on the adopting of the proper business strategies that are critical for the success and welfare. The motivation of the employees will allow them to focus on their duties and responsibilities to work in an efficient and effective manner.
Both organizational commitment and the success of the businesses can be ensured by focusing on the welfare and development of the people. There are many opportunities for the businesses in the society to achieve more success and progress as they focus on providing the employees good working environment. The data was collected from the employees of the banks. The useful information has contributed highly towards the study. Organizational commitment is essential in the industry that is having high degree of competition as that will ensure that the employees are working well.
Their competitive industry requires the businesses to perform properly and produce high-quality products and services. The purpose of the research is to understand the relationship of organizational commitment with job satisfaction, involvement, and motivation. These factors are contributing to the achievement of organizational commitment so businesses should emphasize more for ensuring the success of the business.
The main objective of the dissertation is to investigate the factors required for organizational commitment. Some factors that are focused by the businesses are Job satisfaction, involvement and motivation. It is crucial that all the factors are properly focused for the achievement of the goals and objectives of the business.
The dissertation focuses on employees at the Commercial Bank of Dubai, National Bank of Abu Dhabi, HSBC Bank Middle East Limited, Arab Emirates Investment Bank and Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank.
- To identify the level of job satisfaction, motivation of employees and job involvement of staff
- To measure the impact of employee job satisfaction, involvement and motivation on organizational commitment
- To provide recommendations on the achievement of the success and progress of the businesses by focusing on factors like involvement, Job satisfaction and motivation
- What is the level of job satisfaction, motivation of employees and job involvement of staff?
- What is the impact of employee job satisfaction, involvement and motivation on organizational commitment?
- What are the recommendations for the achievement of the success and progress of the businesses by focusing on factors like involvement, Job satisfaction, and motivation?
- 12,000 words – 42 pages in length
- Excellent use of literature
- Excellent analysis of data
- Well written throughout
- Includes questionnaire
- Ideal for international HRM students
1 – Introduction
Significance of the Study
2 – Literature Review
3 – Methodology
Data Gathering Technique
Sample Size and Sampling Process
Respondents of the Study
Face to Face Interview
Sources of Data
Treatment of Data
Returning of the Questionnaires
4 – Results, Analysis and Discussions
5 – Conclusion, Implication and Recommendations